Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Unboxing of My|Phone A919i Duo

My|Phone A919i Duo is the latest android phone of My|Phone. This smartphone is very impressive knowing its price range is below average.

Main Specs:
  • Dual Sim/Dual Standby
  • 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor, Cortex-A7
  • 5-inch HD (720x1280) IPS capacitive display
  • 294ppi with a color depth of 16.7 million
  • Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
  • PowerVR SGX544 GPU
  • 1GB of RAM
  • 4GB of internal storage
  • microSD support up to 32GB
  • 8MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash
  • 720p@30fps HD video recording
  • 2MP front-facing camera
  • GPS with A-GPS support 
  • Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP 
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot 
  • microUSB v2.0 (USB-OTG) / 3.5mm audio jack  
  • Pinoy Phone App / Multimedia player / FM radio 
  • Dual-band GSM 900/1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 
  • HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 11Mbps 
  • 3G/HSPA (UMTS 2100) 
  • Motion / Light / Proximity Sensor 
  • Li-Ion 2,000mAh battery 
  • 144 x 74 x 10.7mm (dimensions) 
  • 156g (weight)         
Unboxing My|Phone aA919i Duo



What I bought? The unit and the leather case since they are both on sale! :)
Cellphone: 7,900php only! Orig price is 9,590php Leather case: 250php! Orig price: 400php




Back of My|Phone A919 Duo 


Package includes: Manual, Pinoy Guide, Warranty for 1 year, Charger, CD and Earphones


 Pink Leather Case


If you want to watch videos you can fold it.



What I love about this leather case? It has a hole on top, you can talk to someone even if it's close so the screen won't be oily.



Sample Pics taken from My|Phone A919 duo


with flash


without flash

front facing camera


front facing camera




main camera outside


Overall, I will never regret buying this phone! I get more than what I pay for. :) My rate for this phone is 8.5/10. I will never think twice recommending this phone to everyone. It really is a good buy with a good price. :)


Any comments or suggestions? Have a great day! :) xoxo uhhbey


10 comments:

  1. kailan po nila to nirelease? hindi na ba sale ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni release po siya nung april 30 and nag 1 day sale po nung launching sa SM Annex North Edsa.

      Delete
  2. nice one sa sample pics., eto palang ang review na nakitaan ko ng myphone 1919i sample shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kainis nga po wala pang 1week nung nakabili ako ng A919 tapos biglang ilang days pa lang biglang may lumabas na A919i kadismaya di naman sila nagkakalayo sa price. bweset!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May rumors naman na before siya irelease na magkakaron ng ganitong phone. :) I think kaya nag sale ang a919 kasi lalabas ung a919i.

      Delete
  4. ok ba camera in low light condition?

    ReplyDelete